Ultrasonic Cavitation Lipo
Ultrasonic Cavitation Lipo is now available.
Cavitation is a new, non-surgical and non-invasive fat removal procedure.
Because there is no surgery and no anaesthesia, there is no hospital stay, no time off from work and no recovery time.
Clients see immediate results and will continue to see results in the reduction of fat up to 72 hours following the treatment.
The most common problem areas are the buttocks, abdomen, love handles, male chest, upper arms, inner thighs and the chin area.
It is especially effective in the removal of cellulite. Cavitation is the perfect treatment for people who want to contour their body and regain their confidence and figure.
Most clients see an immediate change in their appearance after the first session, with optimum results after 4 to 8 seasons.
Cavitation is a method of liposuction, Cavitation destroys fat cells b using low frequency sound waves. Once the fat cell is destroyed, the fat is discharged between the cells where they are turned into protein and then changed to free fat acids and glycerol. Free fatty acids are moved to the liver where they decay and are removed from the body while glycerol is used as energy.
Benefits of Cavitation:
Helps reduce and remove cellulite. Allows you to contour your body. Pain free with no down time. Target specific areas. Quick and effective results. See results after just one session.
What happens to the fat:
Once the fat has been released by the cells it is dispersed into the fluid between between the cells then transported to the liver. The liver makes no distinction between fat coming from a Cavitation treatment and fat originating from consumed foods. Both are processed by the body’s natural mechanisms and converted to bile. This is excreted from the body naturally via the urine and stools.
• Do not rub, massage or apply make-up to an injected area for at least 4 hours after the treatment
• Avoid extreme heat/cold and abrasive facials – microdermabrasion, laser and micro needling for up to 1 week post treatment
• Abstain from excessive alcohol and exercise for 24 hours
• Stay out of sunlight/uv radiation until redness and swelling has resolved.
• Tanning beds, strenuous exercise, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, and massages are not recommended for 48 hours after treatment
• Keep the area clean & ice the area of treatment if required
• If its necessary to go into the sun, use spf 25 or greater at all times to protect the skin.
What to Expect at Your Consultation
Post Treatment Advice
Photographs Taken Before, During & After The Procedure
Book A Consultation
Take a look at a few of our gorgeous clients