Combined Cavitation & Radio Frequency Course
This course is designed to train candidates to provide expert treatments to the highest standards.
Men and women of today demand a more natural, non-invasive approach to treatments that really work, without the need for invasive surgery.
Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radio Frequency–
The intelligent alternative to Cavitation is the Non-surgical answer for inch-loss, body contouring and skin tightening.
Your clients want to remove fat from there body in area, with no pain & no needles?
Are they fighting stubborn areas of fat that seems resistant against all their efforts to lose it?
Now they can with Cavitation for Inch-loss and Radio Frequency for skin tightening and body contouring with no pain, no needles and no down time.
Cost £1,495 – Also includes Machine 1 day
For this course you will need to:
• Be a level 2 or 3 Beauty Therapist.
ASK Aesthetics are dedicated to supporting students. There will be an exam to complete at the end of basic botulinum toxin, basic dermal fillers and hyaluronidase courses. There are free refresher days where students can bring a model to go over a treatment if they wish to have refresher training. Students are asked to complete case studies once they complete the course, however this is not mandatory on advanced training courses.
Yes. Courses are accredited by the CPD standards office, this is a national standard that is recognised and used in the NHS.
Anyone with a medical or healthcare background can apply for training, also anyone with a level 3 in beauty. We can discuss applicants with insurance companies linked up with the training academy.
You will be sent a booking form to complete, and once a deposit has been paid a date is secured for training. You will also be asked to sign a terms and conditions prior to starting the course where students needs are assessed and the learning that is going to take place is agreed. Once a deposit is paid pre-study materials will be sent (except advanced courses and masterclass’s)
All models are provided for the course, but students are welcome to bring a model along. Models are charged at £99 per treatment.
Fill out the form below for more information
· 1 classroom-based day 10am – 4pm
· 50% theory, 50% practical
· Health & safety.
· Sterilise and sanitise tools and equipment.
· Full consultation and information on pre-treatment.
· Treatment protocols and aftercare procedures.
· Overview – anatomy & physiology
· Benefits of the treatment.
· Describing the physical sensation of the treatment to the client.
· The history of ultrasound. How ultrasound cavitation works, methodology.
· Treatment procedures, pre/post treatment requirements, correct client measuring.
· Operating ultrasound cavitation machine systems.
· Practice session of various body areas.
· Operating Radio Frequency machine system,