Botulinum Toxin A
Anti-wrinkle treatments can normally take 2-4 days to start taking effect with up to 10-14 days for the final result. They usually last between 3-4 months, dependant on the area.
For facial injections- headaches and injection-site reactions are the most common adverse effects. Visual disturbances are uncommon and hypersensitivity reactions very rare. The use of aspirin, high dose vitamin e, and high dose omega 3 oils, may be stopped for at least seven days prior to treatment to minimise bruising.
You are not suitable for the treatment if any of the following applies; pregnancy/breastfeeding, infection at the injection site, allergies to some ingredients outlined in your consultation, neuromuscular disorders or under 18 years of age.
Please note – due to the subjective nature of the treatment it is not possible to guarantee results or longevity of treatment. Results may vary.
• Do not rub, massage or apply make-up to an injected area for at least 4 hours after the treatment
• Avoid lying down for 4 hours.
• Avoid extreme heat/cold and abrasive facials – microdermabrasion, laser and micro needling for up to 1 week post treatment
• Abstain from excessive alcohol and exercise for 24 hours
• Stay out of sunlight/uv radiation until redness and swelling has resolved.
• Tanning beds, strenuous exercise, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, and massages are not recommended for 48 hours after treatment.
• Keep the area clean
• If its necessary to go into the sun, use spf 25 or greater at all times to protect the skin.
What to Expect at Your Consultation
Post Treatment Advice
Photographs Taken Before, During & After The Procedure
Book A Consultation
Take a look at a few of our gorgeous clients